Applied learning has a focus on real life application and takes into account different learning preferences.
Applied Learning in the Victorian Pathway Certificate (VPC) and VCE Victorian Major (VCE VM) curriculum includes:
- Learning in classroom contexts
- Learning in community contexts
- Adult learning in vocational learning contexts
- Work based learning in workplace settings
- Project based learning involving ‘real world’ issues
VCAA website: https://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/curriculum/vcal/Pages/index.aspx